Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welcome to my TTC blog! Intro:


You may have found this as a result of my Trying-To-Conceive (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trying-to-Conceive/157554060934415) page, or because you are a friend to me and i want your insight...This blog's purpose will be to capture what im going through at the given moment. I'll update as i feel the need to, as sometimes my posts will be full of doctors appointments and excitement, im sure others will be filled with many other feelings most ttc'ing women feel. 

So here's my story:
My sweet heart and i have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years now. I'm almost positive that i have poly cystic ovarian syndrome; and i have inovulatory cycles, meaning that i don't ovulate.
I haven't gone to the doctor yet because my insurance picks up in January. I live in florida, where fertility insurance isn't covered, but im hoping my primary care physician will order a diagnostic ultrasound and blood panels.
I wouldnt call much of my family supportive, as i'm young and they're worried, but i don't care. I have the support of his family, and he and i know were ready, so i know that's all that matters.

So with all this being said, welcome to my blog =)


 (http:www.facebook.com/angelxoh)

No comments:

Post a Comment